Sunday, November 14, 2010

The beginning of the Thanks

We celebrated an early Thanksgiving with my dearest Chicago friends today and it was wonderful. Chris asked everyone to share some of their personal reasons for gratitude and I was flooded with my own. As I sat listening to my urban family sharing the joys of their lives, with my adorable toddler chomping on turkey next to me, my devoted and remarkable husband next to him, my incredible brother and best friend across the table, Ollie's godparents nearby and people who know me and love me exactly how I am, I felt very full. I love Thanksgiving, I love the whole month and try to do my best to be thankful every day.

Today I shared that I am thankful for my families, the Hozacs, the Hoffs and the Berzacs.
I am thankful for how motherhood has changed me.
I am thankful for running.
I am thankful for a job where I am good at doing good.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment