Thursday, March 29, 2012

New baby!

We're pregnant! Expecting our second child this October. I'm thrilled!

Oliver and I say bedtime prayers most evenings and he always prays "Dear God, baby growing..." and then pats my belly. He tells us he wants a "baby girl sister" and whenever people mention babies he says, "our baby is right there!" (and points to my stomach).

I had my 12 week appointment this week and told him I would be going to the Doctor to check on the new baby. After work I told him I heard the heartbeat and that the Doctor told me the baby was perfectly healthy and growing good and he reached out and hugged me and said "thank you mommy!"

I mean, come on!? Is there anything better in the world?

1 comment:

  1. Jess, I'm so thrilled for you!!! That little baby is joining such an awesome family. Also, I am dying over how sweet Oliver is--he's going to be such a great big brother!

    ReplyDelete